WELCOME TO MY VIRTUAL KITCHEN

Jan 23, 2012

NUTELLA MUG CAKE

http://tasteofpearlcity.blogspot.com/2012/01/any-one-can-cook-series-40.html
Today morning I was very lazy because of the cold. I hid in my blanket with my laptop and started searching food blogs, suddenly I hit on this mug cake  and got obsessed . I ran to my kitchen but my nutella jar was empty. Sigh! My little ones Maher & Fatima like to lick nutella off a spoon. So the jar was empty .I returned to my blanket.  Now I had to wait till one of my elder sons came back. After a very long wait, I finally got to try out this exciting recipe.This is a really easy cake that anyone can make.Cake should be baked in a microwave set to high power and in three minutes, Ta-Da! :D
I was really happy at the idea of a three-minute cake and  That  I can make chocolate cake at anytime .
The only problem? The Nutella jar being full. :P
If all recipes were this easy, how awesome would it be? :D.



Ingredients
4 tablespoons self-rising flour
4 tablespoons sugar
1 egg
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons Nutella
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Whipped Cream Topping (if desired)
½ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon sugar
Directions
Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug. Whisk well with a fork until smooth. Microwave on high for 1½– 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave; mine took 3 minutes.)
Add heavy cream to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and whip on medium-high speed until almost stiff. Add sugar and beat until heavy cream forms stiff peaks. Top Mug Cakes with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce, if desired.

20 comments:

  1. oh superb shami..i wil try insha allah

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx shaji.. yes try ths ,tasyyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and so chocolatey mug cake

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful and organised blog you have Shameera....Im surely a new follower:D

    and the mug cake looks so seductive..nommm nommm....I too have quite a similar blog but using different recipe for cake and filling. Do check out whenever you get time...Love
    http://schee-culina.blogspot.com/2011/04/cup-cake.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. thnx a lot Schee ,,sure I will chk ur blog now ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so easy Shameera ! looks similar to molten lava cake...is it a bit goey inside ? well got to try it soon inshallah !

    ReplyDelete
  7. thnx.little gooey inside ,must try ,its very easy and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried this but it turn out wel. Infact was very bad, follwed recipe but added 10gm butter as the batter was very dry. Please suggest

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! This looks irresistible, please give a link about the event in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thnx a lot ayeesha ,ok done ,pls chk .is tht ok??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you dear, just to avoid copyrights and spamming issues, I asked you to give the link about the event.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks delicious :).. new to your blog & a happy follower..do drop in mine sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow.. cake looks so delicious... and that too in 3 minutes.. great! will surely give this a try....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank u Jaleela ,Rasi &Amina @Rasi sure i will chk,,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks really delicious :), loved your clicks!

    ReplyDelete